Want to work at Moffly Media? We are hiring! Please email all resumes to Employment@moffly.com.
Digital Marketing Sales Leader
Take your digital marketing and sales experience to the next level, and grow digital sales. Now is the time to use your digital marketing proficiency to impact local businesses. What do local businesses want to achieve? What do small business owners struggle with in marketing themselves and attracting customers? What problems can you help them solve?
Part opportunity and part challenge, the position will put you in the arena to be equally prospecting new customers and working with existing customers to help them better market themselves. You will identify customer problems, opportunities and pain points; develop marketing strategies to solve the top issues; and package a suite of owned-media and programmatic products to achieve your customers’ goals. And then transition them into satisfied clients and super fans for your success.
You must love our area and the small-business owners who do business along the Gold Coast of Fairfield County, including the storied communities of Greenwich, Stamford, Darien, New Canaan, Norwalk, Westport and Fairfield. You will have license to show your initiative while also having the support of an experienced team. Most of all, you will be able to grow your career in the place you call home, lower Fairfield County.
Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Sales Leader:
Prospect, develop, maintain and grow digital advertising and content marketing campaign revenue. Represent Moffly Media as the digital advertising point-person in-market, and work with the team on best practices.
Must have 5-10 years of digital marketing experience using programmatic and digital advertising strategies for businesses to grow; and live in lower Fairfield County, CT
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with an interest in journalism and community reporting to join our team as a Journalism Intern under the Digital Audience Director.
This is an internship opportunity designed for educational and skill-building purposes. The intern will work under close supervision and will be provided with constructive feedback throughout the internship period.
- Research and write articles about local businesses, organizations, events, and attractions in the Gold Coast of Fairfield County for our website.
- Conduct interviews with local business owners, community leaders, and residents in the Gold Coast area.
- Attend local events and activities in the Gold Coast of Fairfield County to gather information and create compelling stories.
- Assist in the generation of story ideas and planning of editorial content focused on the Gold Coast community.
- Work closely with our editorial team to ensure that articles are timely, accurate, and well-written.
- Perform basic fact-checking and copyediting tasks.
- Current student or recent graduate in Journalism, Communication, English, or a related field.
- Excellent writing, researching, and interviewing skills.
- Basic understanding of journalistic ethics and practices.
- Familiarity with the Gold Coast of Fairfield County is a plus.
- Familiarity with content management systems is also a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
Compensation: paid by the articles produced for posting
Interested candidates should send a resume, cover letter, and two writing samples to Kaitlin.Madden@Moffly.com