Who Needs Attention? You Do!
Best Of success starts with Round 1: Nominations. Let’s do this.
5 WAYS TO GET NOMINATIONS
- Ask for them: We created two nomination ads that you can use on your website. Be sure to place one in a prominent position so your customers see it, and then link back to : https://bestofgoldcoastct.com/voting/so they can easily access the ballot.
- Send reminders: Post regularly on your social media accounts, asking your followers to nominate your business. Use our free social media graphics (below) and provide this link: : https://bestofgoldcoastct.com/voting/
- Repeat: Send at least three emails to your database. Recommended dates:
- Jan. 19: Nominations begin
- Jan. 25: Friendly reminder to make nominations
- Jan. 30: Last call — nominations end Feb. 6.
- Speak up: Tell your customers which categories you want to be nominated in. See downloadable PDF flyer below and make it a priority to ask your customers to nominate you.
- Let us help: Use our downloadable graphics (below). They are pre-formatted and labeled for the appropriate platform. (By using our images you agree: The images may not be altered in any way, such as adding your logo or additional wording. The Best of the Gold Coast logo may not be used without permission.)
BEST of luck to you!
Click on each link to download each file as a PDF.
2023 Nominations Fillable Flier PDF with Flowcode
2023 atHome Nominations Fillable Flier PDF with Flowcode
TOOLKIT IMAGES – Best Of the Gold Coast and Best Of the Gold Coast at home in Fairfield County
Click on each image to view the full- sized image. Then, right-click on each image to save to your device.