Capture the essence of our beloved town of Greenwich, including Old Greenwich, Riverside, Cos Cob, Byram and Glenville and show why it is one of the best places to live and raise your family.
Eligibility: Students who live in Greenwich and attend either public or private high school. There is a $25 application fee of which 100% benefits Neighbor to Neighbor of Greenwich.
How to enter:
1. Create a video that is 2 minutes or less and include some or all of the following highlights of our towns, the beaches, the parks, the culture, the schools, the shopping and restaurants, the Greenwich and Old Greenwich offices of Berkshire Hathaway New England Properties, back country, etc. Be Creative!
2. Complete and submit the contest entry form at the bottom of this form, or pick one up at Berkshire Hathaway New England Properties Greenwich or Old Greenwich offices.
3. Fill out the video contest entry form by May 14, 2015 and mail check to BHHSNE, 136 East Putnam Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06830 Attn: Liz Norfleet. $25. check should be made payable to Neighbor to Neighbor.
4. Submitting a video: Upload your video to YouTube (keep in private) and submit the YouTube URL in the contest entry form below. Participants may only submit one (1) video, which will be the property of Berkshire Hathaway New England Properties and may be used for marketing purposes.
1. The contest begins on April 15, 2015, and ends at 11:59 p.m. (ET) on May 14, 2015. Any entry submitted before the contest beginning time or after the contest ending time will not be considered as applicants.
2. Once the contest ends, BHHSNE staff will review video submissions and choose the top three videos based on creativity and compliance with official contest rules.
3. The winners will be notified via email or telephone by June 1, 2015. Prizes will be mailed to winners.
4. June 4, 2015 by Greenwich International Film Festival June 4, 5, 6 & 7, 2015.
5. The first place winner will be granted a $500 Visa gift card. The second place winner will be granted a $250 Visa gift card. The third place winner will be granted a $100 Visa gift card.
Contest Sponsors: BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY Home Services | New England Properties (BHHSNE Greenwich) Greenwich/Old Greenwich offices, and Moffly Media
For information contact: Liz Norfleet at 203-869-0500 greenwich.bhhsneproperties.com.