It’s hard to believe after the winter we had, but it’s time to shed the Uggs and puffy coats. Here are few tips sure to put some pep in your summer step.
1. Time to paint those paws! Your twinkle toes have been tucked away in boots for far too long. Give them a treat with a trip to Cozy Nail in Greenwich (103 Greenwich Avenue, behind CVS) for a fresh pedicure. Geranium by Essie is the perfect hue to pair with your strappy sandals or gladiator flats. Essie.com
2. Get your tan on, but do it the smart and healthy way. Zen Bronze in Riverside (1081 East Putman Avenue) does a great spray tan that lasts about a week. Queen of morning TV, Kathy Lee is just one of the many loyal followers who swear by the tan. Zenbronze.com
3. Nothing says summer like sun-kissed locks. Leza at Frederic Fekkai in Greenwich (2 Lewis Street) is an awesome colorist and will be sure to give you that “just back from St. Baths” look with the perfect highlights. Fekkai.com
4. When the Roberta Roller Rabbit store rolled into town last spring, gals from 7 to 77 were thrilled. This store offers darling, chic and comfy cover-ups and tunics to take to the beach. The jammies and robes in fabulous prints are always a hit too! Robertarollerrabbit.com
5. Mara Hoffman has taken the swimsuit market by storm. Her prints are elaborate and electric. The cutouts are spot-on and the fabric sucks you in and strips five pounds off your frame. And lucky for us, she sells her wares on Greenwich Ave at Petticoat Lane (347 Greenwich Avenue). Marahoffman.com