The Elegant Tented Luncheon & Greenwich Horse Show 100th anniversary will be held on Sunday, June 12, at a backcountry estate. The GRTA’s efforts to preserve, protect and promote open space in our town are worth celebrating, and this is a great way to view the horse show and enjoy a day outdoors. An auction, entertainment and great food make it a fun day for all. thegrta.org/100th-greenwich-horse-show
This area has a ton of amazing local day camps for all ages and interests, from sports to music to STEAM, and everything in-between. Help your kids have the best summer ever by signing up for one or more of our great options. The 2022 Greenwich Moms Day Camp Guide is here to help you make your camp decisions and registration process quick and easy, with all the info in one place. greenwichmoms.com/greenwich-moms-2022-summer-camp-guide-day-camp-edition
Whether Dad needs a wardrobe update, some recreational fun or an investment in his health, we’ve got you covered this Father’s Day. Here are some items from local businesses we’re giving to the fathers in our lives.
• Athleisure wear from Threads & Treads threadsandtreads.store
• A day of fishing with his buddies from Pelagic Beast pelagicbeast.com
• Wine delivery from Horseneck Wine & Spirits horseneckwine.com
• Garden starter kit from McArdle’s Florist & Garden Center mcardles.com
• Boxing workout package from Belly and Body bellyandbody.com
• Help with the “honey-do” list from Humming Homes, humminghomes.com (use code “GMOM” for $750 applied to your account)
• Monogrammed golf towels, totes and coolers from Monogram Mary, monogrammary.com
MUSIC TO OUR EARS
Concert season begins this month! Enjoy outdoor music scheduled throughout the summer all around town. Concert series include Music on the Great Lawn at Greenwich Historical Society, Wednesday Night Concert Series at Roger Sherman Park, Sunday Night Concerts at Binney Park, Dixieland Jazz Band on the Island Beach Ferry and Free Music Fridays at Greenwich Common Park.
Every month Layla Lisiewski, Greenwich mom of four and founder of Greenwich Moms and its parent company, The Local Moms Network, shares some of her favorite things to do—from seasonal activities to can’t-miss events. Follow @greenwich_moms on Instagram, sign up for the newsletter and check out the calendar at greenwichmoms.com.